Saturday, June 23, 2007
APM 2007


8 june 2007, i did not make a miss to attend the APM (Anugerah Planet Muzik) 2007.. held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.. for the 7th year. nothing much to boast or even talk about it.. cause i found that this year event held was a major disappointment and a let down.. why?? guess you guys out there whom had been loyal to APM will have the same point of view as me..

maybe there is no a need for me to elaborate more.. you can just get those stories for a bro of mine with regards to the review of APM here PM.


for now i just post out some pictures that were snapped during and after the APM..since we sat quite a distance from the stage.. so i did not took much snapping of the show itself, infact we pose ourselves for our camera instead..




while waiting for the husband, fiancee and boyfriend.. we snapped numbers of pictures together outside the stadium.. and guess who i happened to bump into, yeah my partner in crime... yeah my friends who watch together apm for the past years... yeah it was mie and ippy.. how surprised were we as we never expected to meet though mie tried to call up my hp.. without giving a miss, mie asked to take a picture with him...





after the photo taking ..we bid ourselves home... mie and his gang went to had their supper somewhere..while me and my friends went to bedok to have our supper..

Labels: