Monday, August 06, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS... 1ST VISIT

"CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS"

firstly, i would like to congratulate both of my friends, mizah and aishah(imran "illusi" wife). both of them are my ITE mates.. unexpectedly we get pregnant around the same time.. and insyaAllah will be giving birth around the same month as we are just different of week.. do take care of yourselves friend and of course it goes to me too..

"fIrsT ViSiT"

tomorrow 7 August 2007 will be my first visit with my gynea ... hmm kind of forgotten her name actually.. course it was my aunt that recommended this gynea and make the appointment for me.. will try and remember my gynea long name i guess after my visit tomorrow...

"WeEkEnDs"

last weekend me, hub, mum, sis and qif went down to vivo, initially me and hub planned to catch a movie down at cineleisure and have our dinner at fish & co at wheelock.. but somehow we change our plan and head down to vivo instead. went for a retail therapy over baby products.. seeing and listing what we have to buy soon.. (dear sis - that quinny pram was nice - *wink* wink*) went down to toy 'r' us, lil qif insisted getting that thomas train sets.. so we got him his 7th train sets and another long bus... what a cute lil boy.. he went off happily after we bought for him. went to have our dinner at "TCRS", its true that when you go and eat for the 1st time, it was delicious that you crave to have it again.. but when you went for the 2nd time.. everthing was a slack.. while on our way back to the carpark.. heard someone called out my name.. turn around.. and saw my old classmate back at woodlands sec.. it was debby ann mc call.. hehehehe i still remember your name though it was long.. she was working at the nearby jewellery boutique... she was still tall and as friendly as ever.. managed to chat a while with her before we bid goodbye.. do keep in touch gal.. and nice meeting you again.. the last time when we was 16 or 17 years ago.. a long 10 years, i still remember the last time we kept in touch was when she sent me a letter and her picture, while she was in south africa... that was so long... now she was back in spore, doing also some modelling too..i guess..

Labels: