Monday, December 03, 2007
It' Me Little A

Hi everyone out there, december is already here. i knew ibu had not been updating any stuff in here, well you can't blame her actually. she was too busy with life of becoming a first mum and her health was not so good too all due to me "the good little boy".

firstly i'm taking this opportunity which ibu had given me, to wish my dear ibu and ayah a very happy 1st anniversary yesterday, 02 Dec 07, sorry ibu if on that day i've been making alot of movements in your tummy, well i was overjoyed inside and wanted to celebrate with both of you too. (how can u forget abt me) . my wish for both ibu and ayah is, may with the arrival of me in a few mths time InsyaAllah, will be an additional bundle of joy for both of u.

well ibu and ayah had been busy finding good names for me (well this had been going on since the day they knew i'm a boy) glad no dispute between them, even nyai, yayi and both my aunts had also agreed with those selected names.. nice name were them ibu and ayah.

well right now ibu and ayah are also busy buying some baby stuff for me and heard they will be doing more great shopping spree for me during christmas Yeah yeah.. or maybe after we came back from our "balik kampung" trip.. well ibu and ayah i can't really wait for that love both of ya..

well, right now i had to go, cause it's sleeping time for me.. till we meet again with more of me...

c ya peeps....

Labels: